The Coach’s Pledge
Being one of the most successful franchise coaches in the country for the past decade is not an accident. It is the result of a consistent effort to provide the highest level of service. It is also due to the fact that we have a clearly defined value system that allows everyone to work together in an open and transparent environment.
Working with a Franchise Coach is free and there is no written contract. When we start the process, neither one of us knows where the road will lead. Our relationship is built on trust and mutual respect. It is your adventure and we are your guide to discovering the best franchise opportunity.
So that you can more fully understand the relationship, we are sharing our code of conduct with you. This is how we will treat you and, by default, how we also expect to be treated.
Our Pledge to You:
- We pledge to fundamentally understand your needs, abilities and dreams
- We promise to teach – while remaining open to learning.
- We will educate – while respecting your right to choose.
- We will endeavor to provide open, honest feedback.
- We reserve the right to tell you that franchising may not be for you
- We promise to always be respectful of your time.
- We maintain the highest standards of ethics, transparency and honesty.
Our Pledge to Franchisors:
- We promise to take the time to understand the characteristics of your highest performing franchisees.
- We strive to insure every Candidate is well matched to your system.
- We pledge to never waste your time.
- We pledge to coach the franchise candidate on best practices during the due diligence process.
- We will endeavor to place top quartile franchisees in your system.
Our Pledge to Each Other:
- We seek to understand the other person’s point of view
- We realize that knowledge and preparedness is the secret to greater success on all levels
- We understand that we are stronger when we work together.
- We contribute by doing our best and sharing our time.
- We have fun with our work and with each other.
- We are thankful for the opportunity to positively affect people’s lives.
Can you relate to these values and would you like to work with an entrepreneurially minded professional coach to achieve your independence? If you are considering Franchising in your future, you should complete the survey or contact Rick Bisio to review your options.